About Sage Hawk Home Buyers
Rob LaRovere is the owner and founder of Sage Hawk Home Buyers . Rob has helped 100+ homeowners to sell their property and is experienced in all types of real estate transactions including flip projects in Fountain Square and Bates Hendricks, and rental properties throughout Indianapolis.
He loves being able to help and serve homeowners with unwanted property and strives to create “win-win” solutions. He ensures that sellers have all the information needed to make an informed decision. To this day, we’ve never bought a house that a homeowner didn’t want to sell.
Rob is also a devoted family man. He and his wife, Zoe, have been together since 2010 and are anxiously expecting their first child in 2019! They enjoy traveling, and cheering on the Colts. If you want to sell your Indianapolis home to a trustworthy company with strong values, call us.
Who We Are…
At Sage Hawk Home Buyers , we live by our Core Values of being Empathetic, Authentic, Ethical, and Transparent. We provide win-win solutions to help homeowners get out of sticky situations like owning a burdensome rental property or dealing with an inherited house that was unexpected. As real estate investors, we know that we can help and provide you with a solution to your situation so you can continue to do the things you love without the stress of worrying about property.
Sage Hawk Home Buyers is a real estate solutions company in the business of helping people to sell their homes in “as-is” condition. Every time we work with a seller, we know our reputation is on the line and we make the upfront commitment to ensure our Core Values are front and center in every interaction. We understand that every seller and situation is unique and we promise to work together to find a solution for your unwanted property.
We’re a family owned business and provide a reliable-fast option for people who want to sell a home, but don’t want to sell their property with an agent. We also have strategic relationships with other investors in the Indianapolis area and together we can provide you with the best offer possible. Our service is not the solution for everyone, but even if we aren’t the right match for you, we will point you in the best direction. If you are thinking about selling your home fast, then please contact us for a no obligation offer on your home.
Why We Do This…
- It’s meeting “Paul” and learning that he and his wife are divorcing, that he’s late on payments and the house is being foreclosed on… Only for him to find out that a different buyer wasn’t going to follow through on the promises that were made.
- It’s meeting Jerry and learning that his son used to live in the home, but that his son struggles with drug addiction and the house is a trigger for him to relapse. He wanted to sell fast.
- It’s meeting “Tom” and finding out that his wife passed away in the house and he doesn’t want to live there anymore, but that he’s stuck because he owes the creditors thousands of dollars, the house is in disrepair, and the city has put a lien on his home for unpaid property taxes.
- It’s meeting with Lisa, an investor that unknowingly rented to bad tenants that trashed the place with bullet holes and broken windows. Now she can’t pay the mortgage because her tenants have stopped paying her and now she can’t afford to fix it up.
- It’s meeting “Melissa” who bought the house as her dream home and let family move in, only for them to trash it so badly that the health department put thousands of dollars of liens on the house from high grass to unsafe living conditions.
We do this because of all the people that are stuck and need someone able to help. We do this because we can help people that need guidance and an advocate in their corner.
Our Core Values
- Be Empathetic
- Be Authentic
- Be Ethical
- Be Transparent
How Did You Hear About Us?
Did you hear about us from one of the numbers listed below? Our company has several phone numbers to help us better track how people are finding us and to determine which marketing is actually working! Our main office number is 317-743-7243 so if you found us online, please reach out to us here 317-743-7243. We look forward to speaking with you and answering any questions that you have about Sage Hawk Home Buyers .
Want To Know More?
If you have any questions about how we work, more about the process of selling a house or having us help you avoid foreclosure, or just want to learn more about us… don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!